Trust us to help you make the right impression. You have the ideas; we’ll polish them for perfect delivery.
We do it all, from correcting usage errors to customizing the language for your target audience. You are welcome to specify the style guide that your business, your intended publication, or your institution prefers to follow.
All Projects Welcome
- Presentation slides and figures
- Cover letters and resumes
- Press releases
- Product descriptions
- GDPR-compliant data protection policies
- Video and film subtitles
- Book manuscripts
- Master’s and doctoral theses
- Scientific and academic journal submissions
Levels of Revision
You can decide if you prefer detailed feedback on a fully marked up document or if you just want to get your text back ready to publish.
Basic Editing includes a simple revision of spelling, vocabulary, grammar, and punctuation.
Annotated Editing gives you a full picture of everything we suggest to improve your text. In addition to essential corrections, we edit to optimize the structure, register, and tone. This option is also ideal for people who want to learn to improve their writing. If you request it, we can provide references to relevant resources (such as for grammar, punctuation, or vocabulary).
Translation Editing includes translation from German or French into English with careful attention to nuances of meaning. If your source text is in another language, we use machine translation followed by a revision of structure, grammar, punctuation, word choice, and phrasing. Where there is room for interpretation, we will comment on possible alternatives. We also alert you to differences in cultural norms that may be relevant. We work with you to create the best possible interpretation in English.
Pricing and Payment
Contact us for a free estimate based on the length of your text, the level of editing you require, and your deadline. Special rates are available for the repetitive process of editing the drafts of a journal submission, job market paper, or master’s or doctoral thesis.
Payment is accepted in Euro by bank transfer or USD via PayPal. Non-Eurozone payments are subject to a 15 Euro/USD processing fee per transaction.
|Price per page||Basic Editing||Annotated Editing||Translation Editing|
|Euro, standard return||5||15||20|
|Euro, 24-hour return||6||17||22|
|USD, standard return||5||17||24|
|USD, 24-hour return||6||20||27|
- Confidentiality: All texts and communications about them are held in strict confidence.
- Format: All texts must be provided in an editable format. For example, a website translation requires the text of the website to be provided in a document.
- Return time: the standard return time is 3 business days for texts under 10 pages. Please request a custom estimate for all other cases.
- 1 page is defined as 12-point, double-spaced Times New Roman on a standard US letter or A4 sheet with 1″ margins.